Adding an Account in Kapta is quick and easy! Simply follow these steps to create a new account.
- From any view in Kapta, you can create a new Account by clicking the “Create New” icon and choosing "Account":
To Add An Account
The "Creating Account" page will appear. Start from the “Basic” tab.
Below is a brief description of each field:
1. Account Name - the name of your client company
2. Website - website of the client company (this will also look for a company logo if you have account enrichment turned on)
3. Owner - Account Manager or the like assigned to the account
4. Budget Set Date - start date of the contract, agreement or any document indicating commencement of profit/income
5. Parent Account - if the account belongs to a bigger account, or is a sub-account
6. Account Type – See below for examples and definitions of use
- Normal – standard business rules apply, this can be defined internally by your company
- Strategic – special partnerships or business rules apply, this can be defined internally by your company
- Archived – label for accounts that are retired without necessarily deleting from the system
- Flagged – typically used in custom account filters
- * The Account Type can be changed at anytime.
7. More Info - This will appear if you have custom fields defined. This is where you can update any of those fields as configured by your administrator.
8. "Add Contributors" tab - you can add other people within your company, aside from the account owner, to view and edit the account (provided that he/she is entered as a Kapta user)
Once done, click “Save”.
Click here for instruction to edit the account type once the account has been added