The Dashboard allows you to see how your company is progressing against it's goals and objectives. As an administrator, you can configure what level of detail the Dashboard will display.
Change the Dashboard Visibility Settings
To change the dashboard display, complete the following steps.
- On the Dashboard Users page click the How would you like to display the dashboard? drop-down list.
- Select one of the following options:
- Normal Transparency (Only mangers can see employee data for team/reports) - This option allows managers to see their team and any teams below.
- Partial Transparency (Users can see from top level but not see individual detail) - This option allows users to see the top-level view across all teams as if they were the CEO, but the user will not be able to drill down into individual goals.
- Full Transparency (Users can see all goal data) - This option allows users to see the top-level view and all of the individual goals.
Note: If no dashboard users are specified (i.e. no one is assigned to be a dashboard users), then all users will see the dashboard. As soon as you specify a dashboard user, then only that user will see the goal dashboard. Transparency settings then apply to how you have this setup.
Controlling who can see the Dashboard
To add a new dashboard user, complete the following steps.
- From the Manage options on the Users page click Dashboard Users. The Dashboard Users page displays.
- Click the Add Dashboard User button. The Add new Dashboard user window displays.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Person Name field and select the appropriate user.
- Click the Save button. The window closes and the new user appears among the list of dashboard users.
New: If no dashboard users are specified (i.e. no one is assigned to be a dashboard user), then all managers will see the dashboard. If you specify at least one dashboard user, then only the users assigned to be dashboard users will see the goal dashboard. Transparency settings then apply to how you have this setup.